CIS-180 Laboratory Project
Address Book Implementation
This week's lab is to complete and polish all of the exercises for the address book
application from previous weeks.
- Complete all exercises from previous weeks.
- Clean up your code in all the classes you have implemented so far. Make sure that:
- All code is formatted correctly. You can let eclipse clean up your code by selecting
it and choosing Format from the Source menu.
- All fields and methods have good, sensible names.
- All classes, fields, parameters, and parameters are named according to standard java
- All fields are declared private and methods are declared public.
- Polish your user interface. Your application should look like a professional,